Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blog Takeover

Since its conception, this blog has been run by Christian, it was his idea to start it, he wrote all the postings, and displayed all the pictures....but not any more! I (Emily) have official taken over the Ryttingfamilyblog site, and as the new underwriter I promise ... change. ;) From now on I will have decreased taxes for all fellow bloggers, I will talk about stabilizing the economy and post recipes of yummy treats you can eat while reading my thoughts on such nonsense, and I give you my word to post pictures regularly (as soon as Christian walks me through how to do it ;)
In short, I am really looking forward to being apart of this new sphere and keeping in better contact with all those I know and love!
Best Regards,
The new owner and operator,
Emily



PS. Some have commented that I'm still looking a little small for being as far along in my pregnancy as I am... well the truth is I just haven't posted any recent side shots of myself. So here I am in all my 9 months of glory!



16 comments:

tracie said...

You're still tiny compared to me. You look great. Can't believe your little gal is almost here. Hang in there

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

I'm so happy that you are keeping up this that blogging thing. I gets addicting. You look so cute. Way better than me when I was prego!!!! We are so excited too for Christmas. My mom is wanting to crochet something for you. Do you need any booties, hats or blankets? What color?

Elise and Lane said...

well you have my vote! Looking so cute and soo pregnant! Keep us posted... i'm so anxious to see little Emily Jr.!!!!!

Adrienne said...

Yay Em!! You look AMAZING! Can't wait to meet the little angel!

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

wow you are huge! Small people say? They are just being nice! :) Ha! J/K You are adorable! I can't wait to see your little lady all cute and puffy! (they are somewhat puffy when they are born :) I'm thrilled for a new post!

Kelley Rae said...

You ARE still way too small, but still look stunning! I was wondering if we'd have any updates before your delivery, there better be some soon after!! Good luck.

Lynette said...

This is Lynette Packer Nordgren...I don't know if you remember me -- we met at Christian's high school reunion...You told my husband not to dedicate any textbooks to me as one of your professor's had. :) :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say, 'Hi' and tell you that you look too good for being 9 months pregnant!

Aimee said...

You look great! Good luck on your baby's debut! Can't wait to see the latest edition to the Billingsley posterity.
Love and best wishes,
Aimee Fox and fam

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Emily- you look beautiful! I hope the next week or so goes quickly for you! All my best!

Lindsey said...

Yeah, you are still tiny! That was my belly at about 7 months. You look great. Good luck and hopefully she comes soon!

Anonymous said...

Emily, you look really cute pregnant. Have you and Christian decided a name yet? Very exciting time.

Rachel said...

Emily you look fabulous!! Pregnancy doesn't look so well on me. 7 days to go!!!! How exciting. I'll be waiting to see pictures of the new little tiny after she's born! Good luck!

Niki said...

I can't believe your little widget says 6 DAYS!! How exciting. I have to say I think my tummy might be able to double yours and I still have 42 to go! I am glad to see the new blogger is here! Good luck with the little one, keep us posted!

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

We're thinking of you every day and hoping everything will go well. I know it gets hard to sleep at night, besides being uncomfortable, you always wonder if you'll wake up at 3 a.m. in labor. An exciting time too though. Memories made for eternity. We love you guys!

Niki said...

ANY NEWS...

Elise and Lane said...

WELL............... Where are the BABY pictures!!!!?????