Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Basement Apartment

So, we thought we would give you an idea of what the apartment looks like with some before/after pictures. I tell you, I felt so embarrassed to stand in line at home depot with my "Home Depot: Easy 1-2-3" bright orange home improvement book. All the other men in line had this look like, " Ah, he is new at this!" Well, slowly but surely, I am learning!





Dining Area Before



Dining Area After



Kitchen Before


Kitchen After



Bathroom Before


Bathroom After



Family Room Before




Family Room After. We won't tell you how many coats the wood paneling took :)




Bedroom 1 Before.




Bedroom 1 After. Painting closets is a pain



Bedroom 2 Before


Bedroom 2 After. It's amazing what a little white will do.

1 comments:

Andy Olson said...

I love what you've done with the place! You seem to be able to make lemonade out of any lemons. :) I hope all is well. Love you guys!