
We should have taken more pictures of Vegas but these are the few we have. I hired Nick Gough and his friend Amanda who are TV personalities in the UK to come to our company conference and host some of our sessions at the company's internal sales and marketing conference. Nick was HILARIOUS. Definitely turned what could have been a boring conference into something incredible. See more of Nick on his site: http://www.nickgough.co.uk/
Emily had a chance to attend one of the sessions I managed with Nick and Amanda. Overall the work conference but spending time with Em in Vegas and then hiking Angel's Landing was even better!
We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful morning to hike Angel's Landing.
This picture was taken at the base of the hike
Ready to go! If you have not done the Angel's Landing hike in Zions National Park,
we HIGHLY recommend it.
How do I get out?
We have too much fun together!Check out that valley...can you see the trail below?
The trail climbs pretty quickly
Yep...you are going to have to climb up that! How about this hike as a modern day example of the iron rod! Although there wasn't any fruit at the top, it was rewarding to get there!
Can you spot others on their way up?
a 1500 foot drop off on each side!
Hold on tight...4 feet on each side, then the 1500 ft drop-off
We made it!!!
I can't believe we hiked to the top of that!

0 comments:
Post a Comment