Just like politics, I made a promise I couldn't keep, and it's been a while since I've updated the blog (you might of noticed) but Christmas in now on the docket and there is more to come!
11 years ago
Just like politics, I made a promise I couldn't keep, and it's been a while since I've updated the blog (you might of noticed) but Christmas in now on the docket and there is more to come!
Posted by Christian & Emily Rytting at 4/02/2009
2 comments:
Thank you Thank you for the update! We're sorry we missed you guys when you came out to Texas! Next time! Avery is GORGEOUS!!! I'll be in Utah in June and will have to meet her!!
I'm impressed that you have posted a few times already! Avery is such a little cutie and you look fabulous! We'll have to get our little girls together to play sometime!
Post a Comment